Obesity Medicine Association
| Greater Denver Area
Send resume to Christin@obesitymedicine.org
Want to know what it is like working in a fast-paced and creative marketing and communications department?
If so, this position is for you.
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Intern for the Obesity Medicine Association (OMA) is to support and assist the Marketing department staff in a variety of marketing tasks and projects. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, creative, a great communicator (written and verbally), agile and responds quickly and positively to requests and executes a variety of tasks at a high-quality level. Candidate must be enthusiastic, interested in exploring a career in marketing and communications, willing to learn new tasks, self-propelled, and works well autonomously and as part of a team. �
* Support social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. Post articles, ads, content, and monitors each channel. Also supports tracking of monthly social analytics.
* Update website copy, new links, post blog articles and other minor web edits.
* Work in conjunction with the Education team to research and determine products for the monthly product email blast advertisements. � �
* Support marketing team by pulling mailing lists out of our CRM when needed for emails, external shows, reporting, etc.
* Monthly support pulling marketing metrics to update analytic tracking spreadsheets.
* Weekly tracking support of bi-annual conferences.
* Support external event and exhibit strategy to ensure all materials are ready. This includes packing, shipping, printing and organizing all show materials.
* Create PowerPoint slides for bi-annual conferences and fundamentals courses.
* Research and help order swag options for both internal and external conferences.
* Support monthly committee calls by organizing and posting minutes.
* Mail weekly membership kits to new members who have joined the organization.
* Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Requirements:
* Pursuing a bachelor�??s degree in marketing, journalism, business or communication is required. � �
* Understanding in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other related social platforms.
* Communication and writing skills, with strong attention to detail and commitment to customer service.�
* Strong organizational skills and professional demeanor. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines on multiple projects.
* Skill to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
* Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills.
* Be self-starting and highly motivated.
Read Full Job Description
social media, microsoft powerpoint, marketing communications, facebook, advertising, event management, communication, twitter, instagram, creativity, web content, linkedin, microsoft office, customer service, research