Requisition ID: 210732
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
In this role, youll:
* Have the ability to build cloud applications based on real customer data & challenge
* Be able to tackle complex technical challenges independently and as a member of small teams
Who you are:
Were looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
* Proficient in any programming language Python, Java
* Strong background in software engineering principles and strong problem-solving ability.
* Strong enthusiasm and interest for new technologies and solving real customer problems
* Experience developing REST APIs and integrating them with the UI application.
* Good debugging skills,
* Ability to work in an Agile based fast paced development environment.
* Team Player, Good communication skills.
* Knowledge on SQL, Database & AWS is added advantage
* Requires candidates to currently be enrolled in an undergraduate, Masters, MBA or PhD degree program which is applicable to the position.
* MS, BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math or related topics
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Developer, Engineer, Electrical, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering