Intern, Automotive Partnerships - Part-Time #19-881
Long Beach, CA
Alternate Posting Locations
CA-Long Beach OEM-CA115
Intern, Automotive Partnerships - Part-Time
Position Type: Internship
Session: Fall 2019 (September 16 - December 6, 2019)
Location: Long Beach, CA
SiriusXM interns don't make coffee. They're on-air, on projects and making valuable contributions to SiriusXM. Join our internship program and learn about the Satellite radio world and get hands-on experience in your field of study.
SiriusXM is looking for an intern for our Asian-Pacific Automotive Partnership Team located in Long Beach. The Intern will work on organizing, reporting and analyzing conversion (subscriber) data in order to create a comprehensive picture of the SiriusXM conversion marketing space.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist in analyzing conversion / penetration metrics and completing reports.
* Research trends in successful conversion marketing case tests.
* Perform excel functions and assist with reporting assignments.
* Create simple charts / graphs in PowerPoint to convey conversion / penetration trends for customer-facing purposes.
* Assist with special projects as they arise.
* Review and make recommendations on trends from data.
* You must be 18 years of age or older.
* Must be enrolled in a college, university or trade school to qualify. Students who have completed at least two years of college are preferred.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Interest / knowledge in the automotive industry.
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
* Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Strong understanding of Excel and PowerPoint required.
Please note that all SiriusXM Internships are paid.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Type of Position
microsoft excel, microsoft powerpoint, microsoft word, research, customer service, editing, penetration testing, internships, interpersonal, initiative, organization, origin, organized, teamwork, matlab