Licensed Insurance Sales Producer
Lion Insurance Group in Dallas, TX, USA
LICENSED INSURANCE SALES PROFESSIONAL
We are looking to add a licensed, experienced Insurance Sales Professional to our growing team! Our agents work warm leads to help our clients choose the best insurance coverage for their cars, home, and family. We educate our clients on their potential risks, coverage options, and discounts.
We provide all the training and resources you need to succeed as a top sales agent with our team. We are looking for extraordinary producers to join us and help take us to the next level. This is an inside sales position and we work in a team environment every day. What we are looking for is people that are extremely hungry for success!
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with excellent insurance and customer service skills to manage our customer service tasks and build customer loyalty and retention. Our Licensed Sales Representative will ensure that customers have a smooth experience at the point of sale while reviewing existing insurance policies to ensure that customers receive world class customer service.
*Licensed in TX for General Lines - Property and Casualty - Preference given to agents with a proven track record of success***
* Working leads to sell insurance coverage to individuals and families
* Generating quotes
* Following up on quotes
* Working closely with the Sales Manager and Customer Service team to ensure sales goals are being met and clients are being properly serviced
* Relationship building
* Providing excellent customer service by processing payments & report claims
* Conducting needs-based policy reviews and updating policies
* Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referrals
* Amazing schedule that supports a healthy work-life balance! ... No nights, weekends, or holidays needed!
* 10 Days Paid Time Off first year
* Generous base salary plus uncapped performance bonuses for licensed teammates
* Lots of room to grow with our agency!
* Access to 401(k) with matching after first year with our team
* Work with an awesome team! We have a great group of people and have a lot of fun
* Must have or be willing to obtain your Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance license. Please note: In order to start you will need to have your license.
* Highly effective communication skills
* Comfortable with Computers
* High level of motivation and desire to be #1
* Be the best at what you do and be able to prove it! Our team loves to win. If you're ok with mediocre, this job is not for you!
Posted date: 11 hours ago
casualty, property, 401k, relationship building, inside sales, agents, payments, customer service, management, microsoft word, training, customer retention, microsoft access, organization, policy