Maetz Consulting, LLC in Alpharetta, GA, USA
$35 to $45 Hourly
Why Work Here?
We know how to put top talent with the RIGHT opportunities!
I'm recruiting for a direct client of mine who is looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer for a 6-month contract - working out of their Alpharetta, GA location. If interested, please read the entire job description below, answer all the interview questions, and attach your resume.
* Work with the Engineering team to collect pressure leak test data, evaluate leak test equipment, and develop leak test criteria.
* Develop electrical and mechanical testing processes and fixtures for new cable assembly project designs.
* Bachelors degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
* At least 2-4 years of Mechanical Engineering experience.
* Capable of developing creative solutions to resolve customers interconnect problems
* Must be proficient in 3D modeling, SolidWorks preferred.
* Must have solid computer skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
* Familiar with standard engineering designs, practices, procedures and drafting concepts.
* Electro-mechanical manufacturing experience required.
* Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully.
* Ability to use electrical test equipment.
* Verbal and written communication skills to articulate ideas and concepts affectively.
* Ability to work cross-functionally to ensure proposed solutions can be supported by other departments.
About Maetz Consulting, LLC:
We are a full service staffing firm that provides direct hire and contract recruiting resources for a diverse client base - nationwide.
Company address: Alpharetta, GA 30009
Posted date: 15 hours ago
mechanical engineering, solidworks, manufacturing, electro-mechanical design, assembly, mechanical testing, electricity, test equipment, fixtures, microsoft excel, microsoft word, microsoft powerpoint, 3d modeling, consulting, pressure