CONSOR Engineers, LLC in Hoboken, NJ, USA
a CONSOR company
AIA Engineers is looking to fill 2019 summer internship positions. Interns will be incorporated into Transportation and Structural Assessments projects across our company service lines. They will do meaningful work and have the opportunity to learn from a variety of seasoned professionals in a full-service transportation engineering company. All internships are paid positions and interns will be paid an hourly rate.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Preferred Requirements:
* Capable of using spreadsheet, word processing and standard office software
* A university student with no more than one academic year remaining before earning a degree preferred.
* Additional Information:
* Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Posted date: 10 hours ago
microsoft word, organization, cooking, transportation engineering, internships, oral communication, willingness to learn, origin, attention to detail, teamwork, time management, social media, communication, critical thinking, research