Building Technologist to assist with the engineering design and project management of general construction, roofing, waterproofing and other building envelope projects. Technologists are involved in developing innovative solutions for a variety of challenging engineering and construction related projects and assist in project management and scheduling, engineering and design, client relations and project quality control.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Roofing and Construction Experience "swinging a hammer."
* Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or a similar discipline
* 0-5 years of project management or project engineering experience with an Architecture/Engineering/Construction firm
* Field construction experience is highly preferred
* Knowledge of roofing, waterproofing or other building envelope systems is highly preferred.
* Self-starter with ability to accept responsibility for projects and see them through to completion
* Excellent oral/written communication and analytical skills
* Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
* Ability to work as individual contributor and contribute as part of a larger project team
* Willingness and desire to learn and apply new concepts to assignments and projects
* Strong in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and MS Project and other windows applications
* Outstanding client service
microsoft word, microsoft windows, project engineering, construction management, civil engineering, quality control, engineering design, completion, project management, microsoft excel, microsoft outlook, architecture, organization, scheduling, design engineering