HireLevel in Hollywood, FL, USA
HireLevel is seeking a Training Coordinator for our client located in Hollywood, FL!
Our client is a global leader in healthcare manufacturing and research is looking for a Bilingual Training Coordinator for their Sales Department. The purpose and scope of this role is to direct and coordinate the processes and organization of various sales training/education activities throughout the companys Canada and Latin-America regions.
Job Title: Training Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time, Long-Term Contract
Location: Hollywood, Florida
Shift Times: Monday - Friday | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Similar Positions: Documentation Specialist, Office Assistant, Data Entry Clerk, Human Resources, Administrative Assistant
Responsibilities of the Training Coordinator:
* Become subject matter expert for Canadian and Latin American regional sales and marketing teams with regards to training progress in the cardiovascular medical device portfolio.
* Lead all efforts in the adoption, maintenance, and execution of the training program for both our direct and distributor sales forces.
* Ensure alignment with the Global Education Training Team with regards to training updates, training content upkeep and download, and sales training collateral in the cardiovascular medical device portfolio.
* Closely work with Country Managers & National Sales Managers to ensure that all sales representatives are receiving adequate support with regards to sales training access and up-to-date content related to this training.
* Manage precise documentation of all sales activities, ensuring that documents are kept current and auditable.
* Liaise with certified translator to ensure that all training programs and activities are appropriately translated for future dissemination to sales force.
Requirements of the Training Coordinator:
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field required.
* Must be fluent in both English and Spanish.
* 3-5 years of Marketing experience preferred. Must have experience organizing sales training programs.
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Use of media and design files preferred.
* Ability to lead and work in a group environment, including interaction with Senior/Executive level leadership required.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards! If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Posted date: 10 hours ago
human resources, education, management, microsoft excel, microsoft word, microsoft powerpoint, research, marketing, english, communication, healthcare, microsoft access, data entry, spanish, organization