Music Marketing Manager
SkyeLab Music Group - Manhattan, NY
Part-time$10 - $11 an hour
* Project Management
* Work From Home
Small music production company in NY looking for a part time Remote manager/everything person. 12-15 hours per week. You can be located anywhere.
An ideal candidate will possess the following traits:
- Previous experience or internship in music industry (prior experience in project management a plus).
- Salesmanship experience qualities/personality.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, professional phone demeanor, presentation skills.
- Extremely organized, able to multi-task effectively and efficiently
- Enthusiastic, pleasant, motivated, self-starter.
- Computer/web/social media savvy.
- Strong understanding of mainstream music genres and trends.
Your duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Holding initial consultations with potential clients and closing sales
- Coordinating all aspects of music production; scheduling meetings, and booking studio time for artists and producers.
- Web and social media management and maintenance.
- Billing, invoicing and agreements
- Coordinating with third partys including graphic design, music videos, photography shoots, etc.
This is a great opportunity for recent college graduates. We are looking for somebody who can not only execute the position, but bring value to the company. There is enormous growth opportunity for you as the company grows, and we're looking for someone who wants to grow along with the company for a long term position.
Hourly rate plus commissions.
All applicants MUST e-mail cover letter and resume to be considered. Thanks so much.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour
* Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
* Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
* Remote/Work from home
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
music videos, photography, producing, music production, motion graphics, music industry, social media, graphic design, project management, sales, organization, music marketing, booking, music, theatre