Intern - Product Management - Kodiak, Terra amp; Dickies
USCA > USA > New Hampshire > Stratham Domain Dr HQ - TBL/en-US/vfc_careers/job/USCA--USA--New-Hampshire--Stratham-Domain-Dr-HQ---TBL/Intern---Product-Management_R-20190514-0142-1/apply
Position Summary: Support Kodiak Terra and Dickies footwear development team to produce world class products, which meet or exceed company and category expectations with regard to brand integrity, design, product innovation and cost.
1.nbsp;Assist team in completing color-ups and low complexity new upper tech packs and all details from Prototype to commercialization and on time buy ready.
Monitor (track, organize and distribute) all related development samples.nbsp;% of Time Involved: 25% nbsp; nbsp;Relative Importance:nbsp;4 - High
2. Attend TBLU and required Stratham professional development classes as scheduled.nbsp;nbsp;% of Time Involved: 5%nbsp; nbsp;Relative Importance: 3 - Medium
3. Assist team with pre-costing of above tech packs.nbsp;% of Time Involved: 5% nbsp;Relative Importance:nbsp;3 - Medium
4. Manage seasonal updates to PLM (PD responsible attributes--outsole numbers, factory, specs, color cads, pattern/sku attributes, and leather) and support PD by uploading all Tech Packs into PLM system, clearing out all hand-typed materialsnbsp;nbsp; nbsp;% of Time Involved: 20% nbsp; nbsp;Relative Importance: 5 - Very High
5. Track material testing report and review results to learn KTD/TBL quality requirements.nbsp;nbsp;% of Time Involved: 5% nbsp;Relative Importance:nbsp;3 - Medium
6. Work with engineering team to coordinate all fitting.nbsp;nbsp;% of Time Involved: 10% nbsp;Relative Importance:nbsp;3 - Medium
7. Shadow Developer/Senior Developer/Lead Developer/Engineer to learn the development cycle, blueprints and last development process and relevant constructions. % of Time Involved: 15% nbsp; nbsp;Relative Importance:nbsp;4 - High
8. Work with Senior Developer to understand seasonal development calendar and GTM commercialization calendars.nbsp;% of Time Involved: 5% nbsp;Relative Importance:nbsp;3 - Medium
9. Demonstrate desire, motivation and a passion to increase depth of knowledge and become an asset to the team.nbsp;% of Time Involved: 10% nbsp; nbsp;Relative Importance:nbsp;4 - High
Years of Related Professional Experience: 0-3
Educational/Position Requirements: Pursuing or completion of a Bachelors degree in Fashion Merchandising, Engineering, Industrial Design or a related field. Footwear industry experience is a PLUS (even past internships/school work)
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with cross-functional teams and handle multiple tasks.
* Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
* Quantitative and PC skills (excel, outlook, power point, word, and database management skills a plus).
* Enthusiasm and cross functional capabilities.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* The ability to organize information and effectively communicate with our multi-lingual overseas teams.
* Demonstrate a strong desire to increase footwear development knowledge.
* Exceptional organizational skills.
* The ability to work independently.
* Someone who embodies Timberland's core values of humanity, humility, integrity and excellence.
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
Ability to lift cartons up to 25 lbs.
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR-20190514-0142
VF Corporation outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, including Vans�, The North Face�, Timberland�, and Dickies�. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world's largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. VF is committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for its customers and shareholders.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
product management, product innovation, prototyping, microsoft excel, microsoft word, cross-functional team leadership, sales, engineering, microsoft outlook, problem solving, organization, brand development, apparel, business, scheduling