Social Media Specialist
IGG is a publicly traded, internationally renowned mobile game developer located in Fremont, CA. We are currently seeking a talented PR Specialist to join our North American marketing team!
IGG is seeking a talented PR Specialist to join our North America Marketing PR team. Primary responsibilities include the following. The ideal candidate has a passion for video games, works well in a team environment, and requires minimal supervision to perform their task.
- Plan, organize and implement online social media activities.
- Create and publish daily and/or weekly material for all official social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube).
- Actively respond to user comments to enhance our social media viscosity and to cultivate customer loyalty.
- Responsible for all communication in social media reporting.
- Create social media content to support IGG's events and activities.
- Track daily, monthly and seasonal social media statistics include but not limited to number of fans, interactions, viewing rates, etc. Analyze the data to understand the effectiveness of social media strategies and make improvements accordingly.
- Actively create new and innovative ideas to expand user growth and LTV.
Observe competing games and industry leaders' different social media strategies, analyze then implement into ours to improve and optimize our own social media efforts.
- Seek business corporation and promotion opportunities by reaching out to agencies, media sites, individual influencers, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience with brand communication and social media industry.
- Professional internal/external communication and coordination skills.
- Innovative and perceptive with an ability to learn.
- Native English speaker with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking.
- Working knowledge of MS office; photo and video-editing software is preferred, minimal/basic Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects or equivalent tools for cutting footage, adding audio etc.
- Avid Gamer!
This is a full time position with Medical benefits, paid sick/vacation days, and 401k plan (after probation period).
Learn more about us: http://www.igg.com
TO APPLY, please send us:
- A copy of your resume,
- with the subject line "IGG Social Media Specialist".
Cover letters are not required but would be appreciated.
Local Applicants Only!
Job Type: Full-time
social media, facebook, twitter, web content, video editing, youtube, internal communications, instagram, adobe after effects, adobe premiere pro, avid, photo editing, marketing, public speaking, event management