Marketing and Social Media Strategist
LE SupplyPRO - Phoenix, AZ
Full-time$42,000 a year
* High School Diploma or GED
* Writing Skills
* Paid Time Off
LE SupplyPRO is an online marketplace for Law Enforcement created by the National Sheriffs Association and located in the Scottsdale Airpark.
LE SupplyPRO is looking for an organized self-starter to assist in promoting LE SupplyPRO as well as its clients. This includes social media strategy, client relations, and reporting. The individual should have employment history in a similar role.
* Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
* Coordinate with clients to obtain assets required for campaigns (copy, images etc.)
* Monitor all campaigns and report on analytics bi-weekly
* Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Gathering, organizing and monitoring repository of acquired assets
* Assists in planning meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
* Attend trade shows to represent LE SupplyPRO
* Manage and oversee social media content
* Work with Company executives to ensure content is informative and appealing.
* Assist in writing copy for social media posts, blogs, emails etc.
* Measure the success of every social media campaign
* Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
* Use social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite
* Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
* Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
What we're looking for:
* Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media.
* Excellent writing, multitasking, communication, organizational skills
* Understanding of SEO and metrics
* Good understanding of social media KPIs
Some travel required.
We offer paid holidays and PTO.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 /year
* Social Media: 3 years (Required)
* Marketing: 3 years (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* United States (Required)
social media, social media marketing, advertising, seo audits, facebook, blogging, analytics, trade shows, web content, twitter, hootsuite, campaigns, client relations, linkedin, communication