Internship - Christian Blogger
KYNARA - Arlington, TX
InternshipEstimated: $21,000 - $27,000 a year
* High School Diploma or GED
* Content Creation
* Microsoft Word
* Microsoft Office
* Social Media Management
If you are looking for an internship that will impact your personal, spiritual and professional development this internship is for you! I'm seeking individuals who are passionate about serving others and would like to develop their skills in the following areas:
* Social Media/Branding
* Content Development
* Graphic Design
* Video Production/Editing
* Administrative Duties
* Current undergraduate or graduate student
* Passionate about writing and content creation
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Self-motivated; able to work independently and within teams.
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, OneNote
* Social Media Enthusiast
* Keen attention to detail.
September 3, 2019 - January 31, 2020.
This is a non-paid, remote opportunity. On occasion, stipends are available at the end of the internship, but they are not guaranteed.
The application deadline:
August 5, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. CST.
Kynara is a youth leader and Christian blogger with a mission to pour into the lives of others. She uses relatable stories and biblical application to engage her audience through her weekly devotionals - Coffee & Convictions. In addition to being hands on in ministry, Kynara is a small town girl from East Texas who loves to cook, travel and DIY everything!
Job Type: Internship
* Communications: 1 year (Preferred)
* Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
* Content Creation: 1 year (Preferred)
* Brand Development: 1 year (Preferred)
* Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Arlington, TX (Preferred)
* United States (Required)
* College Credit
editing, social media, writing, video production, web content, content development, content creation, microsoft office, microsoft excel, microsoft word, leadership, graphic design, organization, motion graphics, brand development