AOP Annual Giving
Hours Per Week
Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 16 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
The Commons, located in Minneapolis, is the headquarters of Allina Health, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities. Approximately 1,600 corporate and administrative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, the site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street. This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Abbott Northwestern Hospital, part of Allina Health, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.
Req ID: 56178
* Open mail and record Employee Giving Campaign gifts that come in to the Office of Philanthropy
* Gift entry and creating daily batch reports for reconciliation
* Sending donor thank you buttons and gift confirmations
* Answering donor questions about how to make their gift online and other donor support
* Create reports that show the campaign progress on a recurring basis each week
* Execute fundraising events at the Allina Commons
* Provide support and answer questions for Campaign Champions
* Required: High school graduate with 1-2 years office experience in word processing, spreadsheets and relational databases. Ability to transfer technical knowledge to database users through clear spoken and written communication.
* 1-2 years of office experience in word processing, spreadsheets and relational databases.
30 - 40 hours a week
Monday - Friday
Temporary Role August 12 - October 18
Minneapolis boasts being both cosmopolitan yet small enough that you can find a place to call home whether on a lake, golf course, or in an adjoining suburb. With the fast pace of activity there are professional sports, theater, or enough parks for a quiet walk. The area has numerous schools and colleges, both public or private, and enough teams for all weekend athletes to join.
* Located in Minneapolis
* Population = 380,000
* Service Area = 2,882,245
Community Resource Links:
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul MagazineSt. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living MagazineStar Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
fundraising, event management, philanthropy, microsoft word, organization, retail, healthcare, education, theatre, hospitals, campaigns, spreadsheets, treatment, public, annual giving