Avispa Technology in San Francisco, CA, USA
Executive Analyst 753091
The Executive Analyst to the Vice Chair and Vice President for Adult Behavioral Health Services. Provides direct high-level analytic support; is the face of the vice chair and department to a local, national, and international constituency; manages the vice chairs complex and demanding needs and schedule; and strategizes around and promotes the vice chairs projects. The Executive Analyst to the vice chair must be able to triage and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, work independently with minimal supervision, remain current in technological applications, be exceedingly well-organized and flexible, and enjoy supporting a large and diverse department. Crucial to this role is the ability to interact with a wide range of audiences with diplomacy, confidentiality, and professionalism. This position requires the ability to remain proactive, flexible, resourceful, and efficient.
* Manages, plans and administers a range of administrative operations in a small to medium academic department, or a small to medium non-academic department or program.
* Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes reports (financial, HR, etc.) and responses to divisional requests in a timley fashion
* Prioritizes issues and coordinates meetings accordingly (includes ad hoc committee meetings)
* Purchasing and Reimbursement: coordinates and submits purchasing and reimbursements through companys online systems
* Provide Advanced to Basic Committee Support: Support is defined as providing the following duties. Taking minutes, scheduling, providing food and refreshments, detailed notes, preparing basic to detailed reports, and finding on and off campus locations to house the committee.
* Thorough knowledge of University rules and regulations, processes, protocols and procedures for budget, accounting and fund management, and / or personnel management.
* Minimum of three years relevant work experience
* Knowledge of a variety of administrative operational activities such as events planning, basic fundraising processes, risk management planning, website design, accounting and payroll, and contracts and grants regulations and guidelines.
* Knowledge of common University-specific computer application programs.
* Interpersonal communication skills to include verbal and written, active listening, critical thinking, persuasiveness, advising and counseling skills.
* Strong skills in short term planning, analysis and problem-solving and customer service.
* Demonstrates excellent skills in Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access. Demonstrated ability to perform advanced online searches. Demonstrated ability to learn new computer skills and programs quickly.
* Demonstrated ability to work and learn new skills effectively and professionally in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient.
* Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to represent PIs to many different constituencies, including university staff, faculty and leadership, funding agencies, other institutions, and government and community-based organizations.
* Demonstrated excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
* Demonstrated excellent organizational skills and ability to produce detail-oriented and accurate documents, spreadsheets, and reports.
* Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
* Demonstrated excellent attendance and reliability.
* Prior experience in complex research environment involving multiple PIs.
* Broad understanding of Company mission, goals, organization, direction, practices, policies, procedures, and website.
* Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness.
* Demonstrated ability to understand the appropriate action when interacting with confidential and/or sensitive information. Previous experience with Protected health information (PHI) and a fundamental understanding of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regarding an administrative and clinical setting. This position will require on-line and possible in person courses for PHI and HIPAA compliance with company standards
$36 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94143 9 Month Assignment
Posted date: 5 hours ago
analysis, risk management, microsoft excel, microsoft office, leadership, microsoft powerpoint, research, microsoft word, customer service, microsoft access, problem solving, accounting, microsoft outlook, event management, editing