Malwarebytes - Santa Clara, CA4.2
Full-timeEstimated: $43,000 - $58,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* Customer Service
* Analysis Skills
* Food Provided
* Paid Time Off
Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company's flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We've created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine's "Great Place to Work" list. We're growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
The Renewal Coordinator focuses on small direct and channel renewal opportunities providing service, and support to ensure customer retention. This position focuses on communicating with existing business customers around their upcoming subscription renewal. This is an entry-level position and would be ideal for a recent college graduate or someone with an interest in a sales, account management or customer success career.
What You'll Do:
* Own overall relationship with assigned existing business clients with 50 seats or less coming up for renewal to ensure adoption and satisfaction throughout their term
* Work on retaining a high volume of accounts
* Process inquiries, and support customer through renewal process
* Expand and grow accounts and close renewals each month with quarterly retention and upsell quotas
* Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
* Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
Skills You'll Need to Have:
* Bachelor's degree desired or equivalent experience.
* Customer service or entry-level business experience.
* Must be a self-starter with a measurable ability to multi-task and adapt to changing situations.
* Able to effectively collaborate and engage with internal sales resources such as sales specialists and sales engineers, as well as liaising with external partners at all levels.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills resulting in the ability to influence others.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* Ability to work independently. Must be task oriented and focused.
* Convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure.
* Be driven and have the desire to build a sales career in a fast-paced technology company.
* Proficiency in Office Software
What We Offer:
* An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
* A great work environment that supports growth and development
* Competitive compensation and benefit packages
* 401(k) matching program
* Open time off policy
* Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
* A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff
customer service, research, event management, microsoft word, magazine management, education, written and verbal communication, self-starter, account management, analysis, policy, organization, problem solving, customer retention, accounts payable