Pratt Industries USA
Fort Worth, TX
Position Number: 16011900012506
Applications Open: 1-1-2019
Applications Close: 12-31-2021
Position Title: Fort Worth Class A CDL Driver
Description: Corrugated Logistics, LLC, a Pratt Industries company, is looking for high-energy, professional CDL Class A truck drivers who can help us meet our exciting growth objectives.
All new equipment
Automated Logs via OBC
All shifts available
Over-the-road, local, and yard jockey positions available
Excellent benefits package including 401k, medical, vision, pharmacy insurance
Class A CDL
Safe Driving Record (1-3 years no more than 1 moving violation. 2-5 years no more than 2 moving violations)
Meet all DOT requirements
No Criminal Convictions
Corrugated Logistics assesses driver applicants on standards for performance, stability, dependability, and honesty. Regardless of experience level, all candidates must meet the following requirements:
Have a minimum of one year experience or 150,000 miles driving a tractor-trailer.
* Possess a valid Class A commercial drivers license without airbrake restriction from the state of residence.
* Read, write, speak, and clearly understand the English language.
* DOT applications must be complete and accurate, and should:
Include a 7 year MVR with application
Reflect all periods of employment, unemployment, self-employment, and education for the past 10 years. All activities in the past 3 years must be verifiable.
* Must meet or exceed the medical standard of DOT, including passing a physical exam and drug test administered by a company approved facility and furnish a copy of the long form physical with the application.
* Must be capable of performing all essential job functions including: heavy lifting, bending, and sitting for extended periods of time.
* Present a clean, professional appearance (company uniform will be provided).
* Successful completion of company road test.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer/Veterans/Disabled (EEO/AA/Vets/Disabled) Employer,
it is the Company's policy to hire and promote the most qualified
applicants and to comply with all federal, state and local equal
employment opportunity laws.
Location: Fort Worth Corrugated Logistics, Texas
Job Group: Service Workers
Area of Interest: Transport
FLSA: Hourly (Non Exempt, Eligible for OT)
Relocation Paid: No
Applicants Only: Yes
The Company is a federal contractor which complies fully with
Executive Order 11246,
as amended, and the applicable
regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. Parts 60-1 through 60-60; 29
U.S.C. Section 793
and the applicable regulations contained
in 41 C.F.R. Part 60-741;
[38 U.S.C. Section 4212 and the
applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. Part 60-250 and/or
60-300; and 29 C.F.R. Part 471, Appendix A.]
english, organization, microsoft excel, editing, policy, logistics, insurance, cooking, energy management, teamwork, social media, microsoft word, communication, time management, microsoft powerpoint