Executive Assistant Job Description
This job requires an experienced Executive Assistant that will support the CEO of our Company to assist in meeting the CEOs objectives. An ideal hire will be able to enhance the presidents effectiveness through information management, support with meticulous attention to detail, time management skills. One should have the confidence to thrive in an ambiguous environment as we grow.
We would prefer an individual who has worked in Construction/Engineering industry.
People would describe you as a great communicator, but also possess the ability to be assertive if needed. Must demonstrate a positive attitude taking on tasks large or small
Please respond with Resume, Cover Letter, and Asking Salary
* Assist the CEO to meet company objectives through support, this may include writing or calling on behalf of the CEO.
* Schedule for travel and managing confirmations/reservations/calendar appointments
* Work to meet deadlines and fulfill objectives in a timely manner
* Composition Skills and Proficient Skills using (Word, Outlook, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Pro, GoToMeeting)
* Connect with business contacts
* Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
* Conserve executive's time by reading/researching materials in the industry and routing correspondence; drafting emails and documents; initiating telecommunications and remote meetings.
* Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
* Regulate the executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
* Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping the information confidential.
Skills: Excellent communication skills, writing skills, well-versed with Microsoft Office (especially Word and Outlook), extremely organized, great at multi-tasking, disciplined and focused, Time Management, Travel Logistics (flight/hotel/rental car for multiple sites in a given trip). Demonstrates a high level of professionalism, discretion when handling confidential and sensitive information.
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 2-5 years of experience in an Executive Assistant and/or Personal Assistant position
Job Type: Full-time
* Relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
* Executive Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
* administrative assistant: 5 years (Preferred)
* Bachelor's (Required)
* One location
* Paid time off
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Retirement benefits or accounts
* Other types of insurance
This Job Is:
* A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
microsoft office, microsoft excel, microsoft word, microsoft powerpoint, editing, time management, writing, communication, organization, microsoft outlook, personal assistant, copying, reading, extremely organized, meticulous