Inspire and deliver exceptional value to travelers around the globe as part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! Our vision is to be the best-in-class and largest all-inclusive resort management and travel services provider, differentiated by the collaboration of our unique resort and distribution brands.
Grow your career as anbsp;Reporting Analystnbsp;within AMResorts, one of our 14nbsp; industry -leading brands. In this role you will handle large amounts of data from multiple hotel properties. You will be responsible for maintaining and auditing the information available and consolidating into reports that deliver valuable insights to support Corporate decision making.
A successful Reporting Analyst will:
* Develop and create new reports that take in consideration multiple resort statistics
* Analyze data for performance trends, meaningful results and opportunities for improvement
* Maintain data integrity through consistent monitoring, testing and auditing of data. Experience working with travel data is a plus
* Provide executive summaries on the data analytics to support decision making
* Be responsible for analyzing the results of corporate promotions
* Maintain the reports and supporting documents (central mapping files)
* Consolidate data and creates presentations for executives and senior management
* Attend weekly department meetings
* Ad hoc analysis of travel data for internal review amp; external clients. Completes other duties or assignments as required
* Bachelorrsquo;s Degree. Degree in the fields or accounting, hospitality, or finance a plus
* 1-2 years experience creating and designing reports
* Experience working in the hospitality industry is a plus
* Spanish preferred but not required
* Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications. Use of Excel (knowledge of vlookups, sumifs, pivot tables, Word, Power Point)
* Excellent communication skills ndash; both verbal and written. Strong time management and organizational skills
* Ability to consolidate large amounts of data to deliver insights and visualizations
* Displays positive attitude and high aptitude for learning and growth
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Willingness to learn new tools
* General understanding / knowledge of the hotel management business and understanding of the hospitality industry
* Self-starter, ability to work independently or within a team environment. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships. Ability to work with other departments
* Results Oriented: Completes tasks in an organized and methodical manner to meet agreed objectives. Able to multi-task and manage own time. Persistence to get results
* Attention to Detail: Able to focus on large volumes of data and identify errors or discrepancies
* Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
About Apple Leisure Group
Apple Leisure Groupreg; (ALG) is the leading North American travel, hospitality and leisure management group with the only vertically-integrated business model, serving travelers and destinations worldwide. ALG consistently delivers exceptional value to travelers and strong performance to resort owners and partners by strategically leveraging the power of its portfolio of brands across five segments, comprising: the largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through well-established vacation brands, brand management of 5-star and 4-star luxury resorts through AMResortsreg; award-winning brand portfolio; best-in-class destination management services provided by Amstar DMC and Worldstarreg;, the exclusivenbsp; loyalty program Unlimited Vacation Clubreg;; and the innovative technology solutions provider Trisept Solutionsreg;, connecting over 88,000 travel agents with leading travel suppliers. To learn more about the Apple Leisure Group advantage, visit appleleisuregroup.com.
AMResorts is North Americarsquo;s fastest growing luxury leisure resort company. Founded in 2001, AMResorts has reached a decade of unparalleled success providing sales, marketing and brand management services by offering to the luxury leisure market high quality Endless Privileges, Unlimited-Luxury and Unlimited-Fun vacations, where everything is included.
Benefits at a Glance
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to our U.S. based employees:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Basic Life Insurance
* Short amp; Long Term Disability
* Corporate Wellness Program
* Travel Discounts amp; Deals
* Paid Time Off amp; Holidays
* 401(k) Plan with Company Match
* Tuition Reimbursement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.
data analysis, finance, accounting, analytics, auditing, segmentation, consolidation, reporting, pivot tables, microsoft excel, microsoft office, microsoft word, time management, sales, marketing