Manager, Social Media
AHS Hospital Corp. in Morristown, NJ, USA
Atlantic Health System has an exciting opportunity for a creative, passionate storyteller to lead social media and drive best-in-class customer experience and engagement. The social media manager will be responsible for driving and executing the strategic direction of Atlantic Health-owned social media properties by growing, managing and evaluating the platforms to reflect the brand vision of Atlantic Health System. The social media manager will leverage social media to build influential and collaborative relationships with new and existing partners and will serve as a spokesperson on social media.
The position will report to the Director of Communications and will play a critical role in refining, managing and executing on a consistent strategy that offers substantive and engaging content and across all social platforms and communities.
* Lead an integrated Marketing Communications team in developing social content and messages designed to engage consumers in all aspects of the health system
* Manage social media conversations (both proactive and reactive) in a timely manner to users needs and requests
* Track, monitor and respond to social media conversations to enhance patient experience and provide insights to marketing and public relations department, along with key organizational stakeholders
* Coordinate and facilitate communications across business and clinical groups; participate in cross-functional groups throughout the health system to support their social media and communications objectives
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders to incorporate social media into key organizational initiatives and events.
* Establish consistency of messages across multiple online venues that is relevant to organizational goals; support and protect brand by ensuring positive messaging is maintained in community
* Review reports produced by our digital specialist and analyze, utilize and present metrics to inform future efforts
* Serve as a key member of our public relations team
* Minimum of 8-10 years professional work experience in social media/public relations
* Experience using social media management tools such as Sprout Social to manage multiple social media accounts
* Demonstrated experience and expertise working with brands in the social media universe including YouTube, Twitter, Instagram blogs, Facebook, etc.
* Must have exceptional traditional writing and grammatical skills and an understanding of the variances in appropriate tone and messaging on different platforms
* Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly
* Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills
* College degree
Posted date: yesterday
social media, blogging, facebook, public relations, marketing communications, editing, event management, writing, twitter, integrated marketing, brand development, web content, youtube, storytelling, instagram