Community Health Advocate
Landmark Health in Buffalo, NY, USA
Do you want to make a difference in healthcare?
Landmark Health was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Because many of our patients are frail and elderly, we deliver care primarily in their home. At Landmark, our interdisciplinary teams collaboratively manage our complex patient panels. These teams are led by Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants, with supporting care provided by RN Nurse Care Managers, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Behavioral Health, and other employed team members.
Join Landmark to be part of a growing company full of purpose-driven, action-oriented, and compassionate team members working to dramatically transform healthcare for our communities.
CHAs conduct direct member outreach in the community, including in hospitals, sub-acute facilities, long-term care settings. CHAs will also be required to conduct community-based outreach, including door-to-door canvassing of eligible patients. CHAs will also be responsible for sourcing, preparing for and delivering meetings with strategic community providers and stakeholders who are well-positioned to coordinate referrals to Landmark, including primary care physicians, home health providers, facility discharge planners, health plan case managers and more. CHAs will be instrumental in setting and execute market-specific outreach strategies that are designed to maximize member awareness of and enrollment into Landmarks program. CHAs draw on critical thinking skills, excellent sales skills, and strong interpersonal skills to deliver material and measurable impact.
A successful CHA combines a strong sales background with excellent critical thinking skills and a demonstrated ability to connect and build strong, lasting relationships with patients, caregivers and community providers. CHAs should have an outgoing and engaging personality, possess superb presentation and marketing skills, and function effectively in a fast paced, work environment.
The position offers opportunity for above-market compensation, including substantial monthly bonus opportunity tied to individual production and performance.
* Identify innovative engagement strategies to enroll patients into the Landmark Health program
* Serve as a relationship development liaison between Landmark and hospital personnel, patients, physicians, community organizations, retirement communities, assisted living, primary care, and skilled nursing facilities
* Leverage reporting and dashboards to prioritize telephonic and field-based outreach to members
* Successfully meet and/or exceed engagement monthly targets
* 2+ years of related experience working in a sales, direct marketing or customer service role with direct responsibility for specific accounts/clients.
* Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision.
* Ability to consistently meet established sales targets or goals.
* Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Ability to plan and manage tactical sales strategies.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Proven success with time management and organizational skills
* Bachelors Degree required.
* Prior experience in healthcare preferred.
Posted date: yesterday
case management, behavioral health, microsoft office, customer service, microsoft powerpoint, microsoft excel, microsoft word, time management, sales, healthcare, communication, organization, critical thinking, hospitals, referrals