# IFC Service Assistant
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts
and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides
consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of
financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit,
corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services,
and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending
money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our
Citis Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership
Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner
to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth
and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients and the
publics trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and
making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards
is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our
employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability
to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We
serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our
goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi
has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work,
where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand
respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to
**About the Business**
International Personal Bank U.S. (IPB U.S.) is a segment of Citis U.S. Retail
Bank that provides U.S.-based wealth management services to clients around the
world. IPB U.S. offers its clients access to brokerage products and services
as well as traditional banking products and services through three legal
vehicles and offices located in the U.S. and several Latin American countries.
**About the Position**
The IFC Service Assistant role is designed to perform service functions
supporting the segment-specific client base within the International Financial
Center Sales Organization.
This position focuses on, but is not limited to: provide support to clients
with inquiries regarding the process, fulfilling customer requests to modify
existing account structure and to assist customers with service request they
may need regarding their account.
Additional service functions include building/updating Know Your Customer
clients profile, AML, fraud, and compliance-related customer inquiries and
The key objectives of this role are:
* Service: Deliver excellent client experience by assisting in all requests received directly from clients, or from the Account Executives/Bankers
* Know Your Customer: perform updates/creation of clients profiles required for changing accounts structure or for new account requests.
* Responsible for all service requests received from IFC clients directly or through the Account Executive/Bankers using the appropriate resources and channels to provide a resolution.
* Responsible to receive requests to create or update a clients KYC profile in order to change an account structure. Review applications and account opening/structure documentation to ensure accuracy and all KYC requirements are met. Follow up and walk clients through the process of adding signers, beneficiaries, POA, deceased accounts, credit cards and new products until completion
* Perform OWS and OFAC validation for all new prospects
* Assist clients to have their IDs certified following CIP procedures where applicable.
* Work with different areas (operations, customer service and sales support) to execute effective solutions.
* Drive client satisfaction by managing customer expectations and using appropriate resources and channels to present effective solutions to clients needs.
* Adhere to strict regulatory and compliance/AML guidelines, policies, regulations and requirements.
* Support key initiatives/projects and incorporate into the sales process.
* Previous customer service related functions, requiring direct customer contact demonstrating strong listening, documentation, and communication skills. Banking experience is a plus.
* Prior experience accessing customer profiles, and databases.
* Bilingual English/Spanish; excellent oral and written communication in both languages (Portuguese highly desirable)
* Associates Degree desired or equivalent experience.
* 2-3 years of experience in Sales and/or Customer Service with emphasis in banking or banking-related products preferred.
* Telephone service skills.
* Positive attitude and winning spirit.
* Excellent people skills and ability to work in a team.
* Self-starter, self-driven with highly developed organizational and time-management skills.
* Able to perform multiple functions with high-degree of accuracy, requiring minimal supervision.
* Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
* Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
**Primary Location: **NAM-USA-FL-Tampa
**Work Locations: **
**Organization: **Citigroup Inc.
**Shift: **Day Job
time management, microsoft word, microsoft excel, microsoft outlook, organization, microsoft access, interpersonal communication, scheduling, flexibility, written communication, customer service, microsoft office, microsoft powerpoint, leadership, english