Department: Creative Services
Location: Beaverton, OR
WHO WE ARE
Opus Agency is a strategic event consulting firm advising some of the world?s most influential brands to design, create, and manage their most important events and experiential campaigns. We partner with our clients to build fully integrated, highly effective teams that create remarkable experiences and activations around the world. Opus Agency is known for fostering the growth and development of professionals who have a passion for the event industry. In pursuit of that, we offer an extensive training program, resources, and mentorship with dedicated event professionals who have decades plus of experience.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Do you consider yourself a hands-on, detail-oriented, whiz bang production designer? Then come create innovative experiences with us. Opus Agency is an industry leader in experiential marketing, and we are looking for an amazing production designer to partner with our cross-disciplined creative team to craft immersive and engaging experiences for some of the world?s biggest brands. This person will have deep experience working with an agency?s account, strategy and production teams to put the final touches on everything we do. If you feel that you are the perfect candidate and have the portfolio and passion to back it up, then read on and we?ll talk with you soon?
YOU SHOULD HAVE
* Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication
* Ability to effectively prioritize workload on multiple projects & events simultaneously
* Display strong critical thinking, organizational and analytical capabilities
* Perform successfully in high-pressure, fast-paced environment
* Accept changes with short notice and tolerate frequent interruptions
* Work cooperatively with other employees, vendors and clients
* Fluent with Adobe, Google Suite, Keynote and PowerPoint
* Knowledge with SketchUp a plus, but not required
* Have an infectious positive attitude
* Have a keen eye for the smallest of details
* Be a creative, computer-savvy graphical expert, no matter the medium
* Create a finished product that meets organizational branding goals & guidelines
* Manage tasks exceptionally under pressure and with multiple deadlines
* Expert in the latest Adobe Creative Cloud
* Understand resolutions, color and size accuracies, production values; know the differences between CMYK and RGB, spot color and process, vector or a raster
* A skilled spot checker, taste tester and quality assurer of graphic design
* Work closely with fabricators, printers and other vendors to ensure accurate receipt of all files
* Contribute to new business effort
* Meticulous and goal-oriented
* Optimistic and passionate about production design
* Ability to manage to deadlines
* Team-oriented & solution-minded
* Excellent professional written & verbal communication
* Ethics, Integrity, Values
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN
* Permanent, Full-time position
* Structured opportunities for career advancement
* Health and Dental Insurance
* Healthcare Reimbursement Accounts such as HSAs and FSAs
* 401K with employer match
* Flexibility in work schedules
* Commuter transit assistance
* Paid Time Off and Holidays
* Fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
* Free technical skills development classes
Individuals will be required to sit for the majority of the day and will be required to stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. Proper lifting techniques required. Individuals will be required to travel via airplane, train, taxi, car and/or other means of transportation as needed.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to areas where those areas require the use of personal protective equipment. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
Limited, but occasional travel may be requested to support team onsite at events, when necessary.
Opus Agency does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
graphic design, sketchup, motion graphics, branding, lighting, production design, creative services, microsoft powerpoint, leadership, microsoft word, strategy, event management, training, maya, consulting