Current College Students - CNC Mill Programmer
Company: Ellison Technologies
Location: San Fernando
Posted on: July 7, 2019
This aerospace manufacturing company was established back in 1978 and currently resides in San Fernando, CA. Their facility hosts 58 employees, as well as 30 CNC machines. What's more, they focus on low-production quality parts and have plenty of new projects coming in constantly.
In this role, you will also have plenty of training opportunities, as the company encourages their employees to continue their machining education.
This will be a 1st shift position, with flexible start times (5:00, 6:00, or 7:00 AM). Overtime hours are also available.
* 11 days of PTO
* Standard paid holidays
* Medical (paid 100% for the employee), dental, and vision insurance
* 401k with some matching
* Fun company events, such as catered lunches once a month
* Program CNC mills with Mastercam
* Troubleshoot progams when necessary
* Experience programming 3-5 axis mills (aerospace environment required)
* Ability to utilize Mastercam required
* Previous experience with Mori Seiki & Doosan machines a plus
* Fanuc control knowledge
* Must be eligible to work in an ITAR compliant facility
AMC is an an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.