Dog Kennel Assistant
Wildcat Country Dog Retreat - Versailles, KY
Full-time$9 an hour
* Employee Discount
* Flexible Schedule
Wildcat Country Dog Retreat is a 5-star boarding facility located in Jessamine County off of Harrodsburg Road. We are looking for a Dog Kennel Assistant to help care for dogs while their owners are away.
-Handling very large and small dogs with different energy levels and personalities
-Long walks and playtimes in all types of weather
-Feeding the animals and cleaning up after them
1) Must have reliable transportation.
2) Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
3) Must have a professional appearance and positive attitude.
4) Able to work in a fast-paced environment and have a love for animals.
5) Willing and able to safely restrain dogs of all sizes including dogs that are over 100 pounds.
6) While performing this job, employees will be standing, stooping, walking and active for most of the time.
7) Ability to work outside in all weather.
8) Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
9) Must have a cell phone with the ability to take pet pictures and upload them to the customer portal
Pay: $9/hour + bath commission + TIPS + room for growth!
We have an awesome work environment with a flexible schedule. Holiday periods and weekends are REQUIRED, however, you are not required to work every single weekend.
Work Hours: 8AM-12PM (Lunch Break) 3PM-6PM. End times can vary.
To apply, must send a resume! NO CALLS.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $9.00 /hour
* Drivers (Required)
* United States (Required)
* Saturday (Required)
* Sunday (Required)
* Employee discounts
* Flexible schedules
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
dogs, event management, cleaning, cooking, animals, reliability, scheduling, flexibility, positive attitude, bathing, marketing, professional services, cell signaling, transportation, energy management