Postdoctoral Researcher (AI) - Self-Supervised Learning at Facebook
New York, NY
About the Job
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
* Collaborate on research to advance the science and technology of self-supervised learning.
* Collaborate on research that enables learning abstract, hierarchical representations and background knowledge from data (images, video, text, audio, and other modalities).
* Influence progress of relevant research communities by producing publications.
* Collaborate and increase productivity on existing FAIR projects as a contributing team member.
* Currently has or is in the process of obtaining a PhD degree in AI, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Physics or related field or related experience.
* Track record of publications that demonstrate experience in Deep Learning.
* Experience collaborating within a team to solve analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
* Experience manipulating and analyzing data from varying sources.
* Experience communicating research for public audiences of peers.
* Knowledge in one or more programming languages.
* Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
* First-author publications at peer-reviewed conferences with ML/DL content (e.g. NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ACL, NACL, and EMNLP).
* Experience conducting original research that can be applied to deep learning research at FAIR (e.g. physics, mathematics, robotics).
* Experience with PyTorch or similar frameworks.
2. New York
3. New York
New York, NY
Full Time, Employee
1 Days ago
physics, machine learning, applied mathematics, research, microsoft word, computer science, math, training, problem solving, electrical engineering, robotics, data science, publications, facebook, imaging