Autoneum North America, Inc. - Novi, MI3.4
Full-timeEstimated: $43,000 - $55,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* Microsoft Word
* Microsoft Office
* Computer Skills
* Basic Math
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Flexible Spending Account
* Employee Discount
* Dental Insurance
* Health Insurance
Summary / Objective
This position is full time in the summer; potentially part time in fall & winter. The intent is to train and develop the skill set necessary for new professionals to pursue a career in purchasing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Work with ERP system to pull spend reports
* Support Diversity reporting utilizing ERP
* Support Administrative duties as directed
* Support quoting and supplier development
* Assist in quote analysis
* Participate in negotiations with supply base
* Support VA/VE workshops at suppliers
* Collaborate with Corporate departments and plants during assignments
* Student pursuing a Bachelor degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
* GPA minimum 3.0
* Must have some experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
* Advanced spreadsheet skills and database knowledge is preferred
* Highly motivated and energetic
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Ability to write reports and correspondence and to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, customers and vendors.
* Ability to calculate discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages in addition to basic math skills.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish reports and communicate results to management.
* Must be detail oriented.
* Must be proficient with MS Office applications
* Must have a working knowledge of spreadsheet applications, E-mail, Internet and Database software.
The primary purpose of this job description is to summarize the key/essential duties. Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications and physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
* Paid time off
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
* Other types of insurance
* Retirement benefits or accounts
* Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
* Employee discounts
microsoft word, purchasing, supply chain management, supply chain, supplier development, microsoft excel, microsoft office, analysis, erp, engineering, flexibility, supplies, vendors, detail oriented, motivation