Communications Intern - IT
Facility Prime Healthcare Management Inc (PHMI)
Part Time < 60
Prime Healthcare is an award-winning health system operating 45 hospitals in 14 states . It is one of the nation's leading healthcare service providers with more than 43,500 employees and physicians dedicated to providing the highest quality healthcare. We believe that all healthcare is local. Explore a hospital in your community.
The IT Communications Intern will use marketing and communication skills to help build and craft the message of IT and update social media, newsletters and other IT-specific communication platforms, collaborating with Prime Healthcares Corporate Marketing Team when necessary. The IT Communications Intern will also serve as a coordination point to assemble departmental status and metrics and create a visual management program, in alignment with Prime Healthcare brand standards, to regularly communicate IT strategy, mission, values and goals.
* Location: Prime Healthcare Corporate Offices in Ontario, CA 91761
* Length of Internship: 6-months
* Schedule: Monday to Friday // Min. 25 hours Max 34 hours per week
1. High school degree or equivalent.
2. Must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program.
3. Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
4. Proficient in social / digital media platforms.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
3. Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
4. Graphic design or Web design skills preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Software Powered by iCIMS
microsoft word, social media, program management, microsoft office, microsoft excel, microsoft powerpoint, website design, marketing, graphic design, human resources, organization, software, mac os, sql, databases