Logistics Department Assistant
Cordant Health Solutions - Denver, CO3.1
7 hours agoFull-timeEstimated: $39,000 - $52,000 a year
* Associate's Degree
* Microsoft Word
* Analysis Skills
* Microsoft Powerpoint
* Flexible Spending Account
* Dental Insurance
* Health Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Vision Insurance
Cordant Health Solutions is at the forefront of combating todays opioid epidemic through its network of toxicology laboratories and pharmacies. Cordant is committed to providing cutting-edge solutions for payers, clinicians and agencies involved with addiction, criminal justice and pain management. Cordant is one of the only toxicology laboratories that includes a full-service, high-touch pharmacy that specializes in complex management and dispensing of controlled substances. As a reliable partner, Cordant provides testing protocols, treatment recommendations and considerations and digital case-management tools to help its customers become more efficient and effective. Cordant strives to change the way its clients use toxicology results and assists its clients in navigating the ever-changing industries in which they operate. Laboratories and/or pharmacies are located in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Massachusetts, New York, and Washington.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Logistics Department Assistant :to join our team in Denver, CO. The Logistics Assistant serves as first point of contact and the liaison between all departments and is responsible for the daily execution transportation and logistics standard operating procedures. The chosen candidate must have a customer-service mindset and focus on consistently maintaining high service and quality levels.
The schedule for this position will be Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
* Schedule, coordinate, and manage multiple carriers pickups and deliveries from base to partner locations
* Identify and address problem areas with carriers in a timely and constructive manner
* Prioritize tasks each day so that the most important tasks are completed to maximize customer satisfaction
* Follow-up and follow-through with items to ensure that problems are resolved, and tasks are completed in a timely manner
* Monitor carriers performance, track and review shipping stats to improve future logistic flow.
Education and Experience::
* Associates Degree or 4 years of progressively responsible work experience as a substitute
* Previous experience working in the health or medical field preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities::
* Experienced in business, transportation and supply chain logistics
* Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Service oriented and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment including be resourceful, flexible and adaptable.
* Have strong problem-solving abilities and able to come up with good business solutions to problems.
* Strong analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be able to communicate and interact with employees at all levels of the Organization.
* Detail oriented, diligent, conscientious, and have a positive and friendly attitude
* Able to prioritize and stay well-organized
Physical Requirements: :
* Light to moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs.) -Heavier weights with assistance
* Sitting & standing for long periods of time
* Repetitive motions and/or prolonged computer use
* Working at a fast pace, subject to many interruptions and both physical and mental stress
About Cordant Health Solutions::
Working at Cordant Health Solutions means constantly being challenged to learn and grow in a fast-paced, dynamic, vibrant environment. Our team members are the key to our success and we are committed to providing an environment that not only offers a fun, positive work environment but also career building opportunities and a positive work/life balance. Cordant Health Solutions supports its employees by offering a benefits package to eligible employees that includes:
* Medical / Dental / Vision
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
* Paid time off (PTO) / paid Holidays
* 401(k) with Company match
* Company paid basic life insurance
* Company paid long term disability
* Short term disability
Cordant Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled) that believes diversity leads to a stronger organization.
microsoft excel, logistics, supply chain, customer service, microsoft word, microsoft powerpoint, transportation, microsoft outlook, shipping, problem solving, customer satisfaction, organization, scheduling, supplies, logistic support