TBC Healthcare Solutions, LLC - Metairie, LA
21 hours agoFull-timeEstimated: $27,000 - $38,000 a year
* Computer Literacy
* Organizational Skills
* Microsoft Office
At TBC Healthcare Solutions our motto is TBC Cares. We know it is the people who make the difference. Are you up to the challenge?
* TBC Healthcare Solutions located in New Orleans, is seeking to fill a full-time recruiter/ scheduler/coordinator position in the fulfilling and rapidly growing field of medical staffing and recruitment.
* Get in on the ground floor with an exciting opportunity enabling you to quickly rise in your career as you grow with us.
* Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives
* Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites
* Attract candidates by placing job advertisements using newsgroups and job sites
* Determine candidate qualifications by interviewing candidates; analyze responses, verify references, and compare qualifications to job requirements
* Monitor job offers and compensation practices; emphasize benefits and perks
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
* Experience in healthcare staffing in recruitment and/or scheduling and/or credentialing is preferred.
* Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite.
* High energy, outstanding work ethic, friendly personality.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong ability to multitask, maintain accurate records & documentation, have excellent organizational skills, & be detail oriented.
* Ability to take initiative, work independently, absorb and retain new information.
* We will provide full training in areas of the business that you are not familiar with.
Comprehensive compensation package.
Compensation depending on experience.
We will contact candidates we are interested in speaking with.
Job Type: Full-time
recruiting, interviewing, training, organization, job fairs, career development, compensation, job postings, written and verbal communication, qualifying candidates, benefits, multitasking, detail oriented, employment, microsoft office