Summer 2019- Marketing Intern
Quantum Networks - New York, NY
22 hours agoPart-timeEstimated: $19,000 - $28,000 a year
* Retail Math
* Microsoft Office
Quantum Networks, LLC, an Inc. 500 list member, is a New York City-based eCommerce company. We sell innovative products through the worlds largest online marketplaces (think Amazon, eBay, Walmart.comyou get the gist), as well as on our own flagship website, blucoil.com. Quantum embodies all that New York is: aggressive, in-your-face, and loyal to the core.
Quantum interns will be involved in virtually all aspects of the company, and will constitute integral parts of the creative and execution process. Interns receive ongoing mentorship and training throughout the program. You dont need to be an expert in the eCommerce fieldor even well-versed in itbut you must be committed, willing to learn in a fast-paced environment, and a team player. Interns will receive weekly lectures and be able to attend meet and greets with innovators in the industry. Progress will be tracked through a weekly journal created by interns.
The Marketing Intern will work closely within the Brand Development Department.
What can I expect from the program?
* Exposure to a variety of disciplines.
* One-on-one mentorship.
* Curriculum-based activities with specific learning outcomes.
* Exposure to leaders throughout the organization.
* Group and individual project work.
* Networking and career development opportunities.
What do I need to qualify for the program?
* GPA of no less than 3.2
* 10-week commitment for unpaid internship for school credit
* Senior College Student
* Majoring in Marketing, Communications, or any similar field.
* The ability to research specific markets and products.
* Writing ability
* Proficient in MS Office Excel and retail math
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, detail-orientated
* Work & communicate well with diverse co-workers across multiple business functions
* Work independently as well as in a team
* Proactively seek out new learning opportunities
* Flexibility to perform a variety of different types & levels of work
* Present strong, fact-based points of view
* Meet deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with changing priorities
* Excellent problem solving and organizational capabilities
Responsibilities will include:
* Social media campaigns / management (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
* YouTube channel management
* Assist with Marketing Services advertisements
* Product / Category / Market research
* Community management.
* Assisting with updating marketing materials
* Assist in email marketing
* Assist with the day-to-day website content/design changes
* Working with the Development team to develop online and print branding and strategy
social media, facebook, advertising, market research, email marketing, brand development, twitter, instagram, creativity, youtube, web content, branding, community management, written and verbal communication, written communication