Software Engineer Internship
DoubleDoor Technologies Inc. - Los Angeles, CA
1 day agoPart-timeEstimated: $97,000 - $140,000 a year
* Software Development
About Our Company:
DoubleDoor Technologies Inc. is an early stage proptech start-up company that aims to facilitate foreign investing in U.S. residential real estate. Our mission is to provide a platform that reinforces reliability, trust, and efficiency in the industry to minimize foreign investment risk. We also help US real estate professionals to expand their services to overseas markets. We provide a friendly and dynamic work environment and are looking to launch globally soon.
We are looking for Software Engineer Interns that will will write, test, and review code fragments to help develop our products. The ideal interns will have programming experience, are detail oriented, and work well
* Currently enrolled or have already graduated from a full-time Bachelors program in Computer Science or related technical field
* GPA: 3.0 or higher
* Potential candidates are expected to primarily do back-end and front-end development, with some time devoted to DevOPs
* Experience in the real estate industry or very interested in working in the field
* Experience with Data Structures and Algorithms (e.g. previous internships, individual projects, contributing to open-source projects, relevant coursework)
* Experience working with a Unix/Linux environment
Job Types: Part-time Non-Paid Internship initially. Potential long term employment with full benefits for the qualified candidate.
United States (Required)
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Contract