Turnberry Associates - Aventura, FL4.1
2 hours agoFull-timeEstimated: $20,000 - $28,000 a year
* High School Diploma or GED
* Computer Skills
* Office Experience
* Guest Services
* Guest Relations Experience
Scope of Position
The Recreation Supervisor is responsible for supervising and leading the Recreation team. He/she will oversee and ensure guests and members are provided with the highest level of quality, prompt, courteous, and efficient service.
* Professional demeanor appropriate for a luxury environment.
* Previous Guest Relations, Recreation or Front Office experience or equivalent preferred.
* Possess outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated communication skills.
* Able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment.
* Must enjoy working with people of all ages.
* Effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by guests, members, and Associates.
* Approach all encounters with guests, associates, and members in a professional and personalized manner.
* Lead team in absence of Recreation Manager.
* Maintain confidentiality of all guests and members information and pertinent resort data.
* Build rapport with guests and members and encourage feedback throughout their stay and during events and holidays at the resort.
* Track inventory of youth and activity supplies, toys, games, and similar items or materials as required.
* Knowledge of resort information; serve as information source.
* Maintain consistent and effective flow of communication between shifts.
* Assist in the hiring, training, and evaluation of Associates.
* Oversee department inventory.
* Perform any other reasonable duties as required by management
* High school diploma or GED
Skills and Abilities
* Ability to communicate in the English language. Second language is a plus.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to work flexible schedules including holidays and weekends and able to perform multiple tasks.
* Experience using computers and software programs such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
* Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions including heat, sun, wind, and rain.
* Able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Able to be outdoors for long periods of time.
* Must be physically fit in order to lift, pull and push items up to 50 pounds.
* Also requires standing/walking/reaching and bending throughout shift.
event management, microsoft word, training, recreation, supervising, communication, scheduling, education, outdoors, youth empowerment, computers, microsoft office, microsoft excel, resorts, microsoft outlook