Quality Assurance Summer Intern (DF)
Eva's Village - Paterson, NJ
18 hours agoTemporary$15 - $20 an hour
* Bachelor's Degree
* Master's Degree
* Quality Assurance
* Analysis Skills
Evas Village, a leading non-profit based in Paterson, NJ, is seeking an undergraduate business student (or MBA) who is an exceptionally creative problem solver with strong analytical skills to support our EVP of Supportive Services, COO and EVP of Development & External Relationships with the updating, enhancing and deploying an effective and lean Quality Assurance program across Evas Village. This program is designed to ensure we continue to provide the best possible care for our clients with the best possible outcomes -- by effectively, efficiently and compassionately meeting their needs. Additionally, this position will assist the senior leadership team in preparing Evas Village Strategic Plan.
* Work closely with our Operations, Quality Assurance Team, Clinical & Finance Teams to process map all key functions and develop improvement plans and dashboards.
* Work with Quality Assurance teams to set goals and measure performance against goal.
* Work with Clinical, Financial and Operations staff to update our EHR (Electronic Health Records) system to improve its user interface, set key alerts (for important clinical & financial events) and create management dashboards and reports.
* Work with Clinical, Financial and Development teams to effectively document that we are responsible & effective stewards of our government & private funders (to ensure continued financial support) by meeting their enhanced reporting requirements (FFS funding, evidence-based treatment and outcomes reporting, data-driven strategies).
* Embody EV core values, voice, and tone in order to provide an exceptional & effective experience for our clients, funders, employees & volunteers.
* Currently working toward BA/BS degree (or already have)
* Currently enrolled in leading MBA program (or already have) a plus
* Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to analyze data and processes and create compelling reports and presentations
* Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills, with ability to compose persuasive materials to help the leadership team facilitate change across the organization.
* Strong organization skills, with high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
About Evas Village:
Eva's Village breaks the cycle of poverty and addiction through our unique and integrated approach. Our interconnected community of recovery and support services, located on a 3-block campus in Paterson, NJ, helps thousands of men, women, and children each year by addressing basic needs of food and shelter as well as complex issues around addiction, mental illness, and chronic homelessness.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
* Analysis Skills: 2 years (Required)
* Quality Assurance: 1 year (Preferred)
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* 1 - 3 months
quality assurance, analytical skills, leadership, analysis, strategic planning, food, organization, event management, writing, presentations, finance, materials, user interface design, creativity, business