Part-Time Front End Administrator
Beacon Hill Dental - Watchung, NJ
23 hours agoPart-time$16 - $20 an hour
* Dental Office Experience
* Multi-line Phone Systems
We are seeking a Part-Time and Preferably Experienced Front End Dental Administrator with knowledge of Dentrix dental software to join our team!
We are a small, down-to-earth, and professional office looking for a team player who is confident enough to work at the front-end part of the office. Salary is based on type and length of experience.
Must have great attention to detail, be very organized, and motivated to grow. Our ideal candidate should have a very friendly, warm and upbeat personality. Someone who has great interpersonal skills and who enjoys cultivating relationships with staff and patients. You should be capable of prioritizing, multi-tasking, and handling multiple phone lines, and exude a very positive image of our office. Our ideal candidate should be capable of executing all the front-end duties of our dental practice, including but not limited to the following:
* Scheduling patients based on productivity for all dental procedures including surgeries and hygiene.
* Being able to fill gaps in the schedule ahead of time by proactively reaching out to patients who need to schedule.
* Composing, presenting, and explaining both simple and complex treatment plans to patients.
* Collecting payments from patients on a daily basis and sending out monthly billing statements.
* Sending claims to insurance companies and posting payments from insurance claims.
* Calling insurance claims to follow-up on denial of payments, and submitting claim appeals.
* Collecting information from new patients and adding them to dental system.
* Creating reports to follow-up on patients who need to reschedule their appointments.
* Creating reports to follow-up on insurance claims that were not processed.
* Verifying patients' insurance and communicating to patients what benefits they are eligible for.
* Using the ADA dental coding system to input all dental procedures.
* Attaching narratives and claims to insurance companies.
* Calling in prescriptions for patients and referring them to other doctors or specialists when needed.
* Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities.
* Update and maintain accurate patient medical records.
* Previous experience in a dental office either as a front-end administrator.
* Familiarity with dental software, preferably Dentrix or something similar.
* Ability to build rapport with patients.
* Ability to be proactive and carry out tasks without someone asking you to.
* Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
* Multi-line Phone Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
* Appellate: 1 year (Preferred)
* Dentrix: 1 year (Preferred)
* Dental Office: 1 year (Preferred)
* Every other week
* Front End Manager
* N/A - fixed schedules
Employees working per shift:
* 6 - 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
front-end development, management, training, teaching, problem solving, healthcare, critical thinking, professional services, css, php, web development, jquery, xhtml, mysql, html5