Social Media Marketing Intern in NYC
Creative EI - Manhattan, NY
InternshipEstimated: $21,000 - $30,000 a year
* Adobe Photoshop
We're a popular women's website with millionsof followers on our social media. We're looking for a self-starter savvy in Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
Want to join a tight-knit group who is committed to creating an impact? We offer an encouraging office environment with opportunities to expand your skillset. We take mentoring very seriously and we work closely with you to enhance your resume for other employment opportunities.
Here are some of the intern's responsibilities:
* Managing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts
* Monitoring trends and analyzing metrics on similar pages
* Brainstorming ways to expand social media reach and increase overall engagement
* Learning how to use social media marketing to expand a brand's presence
* This is not a virtual placement; you will be working out of our office in NYC
* Can work at least 2 days a week (the more the better!)
* Experience in social media campaigns for a brand a plus
* Experience with Photoshop/Canva or YouTube a plus
* You can use this internship for course credit and we offer a stipend for local transportation (MetroCard)
* High visibility for your work to be seen by 17 million Facebook followers and thousands of followers on other social media
* Tons of hands-on experience within a close-knit team
In your application, please send your resume, a thoughtful cover letter, any relevant social media work samples, and a few references from people who have supervised you to Kristy.
Job Type: Internship
* Instagram: 1 year (Required)
* Other forms
* College Credit
social media, social media marketing, facebook, adobe photoshop, twitter, brand development, youtube, instagram, linkedin, creativity, campaigns, sales, mentoring, cooking, cross media marketing