Petroleum Engineering Technician Intern/Co-op - Students Only
ProLIFT Energy Solutions LLC - Sugar Land, TX
Part-timeEstimated: $36,000 - $48,000 a year
* Associate's Degree
* Microsoft Office
Petroleum Engineering Technician (Intern/Co-op)
ProLIFT Energy Solutions is seeking current students for the Petroleum Engineering Technician Intern/Co-op.
Working with Experienced Engineer/Management, the technicians responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Participate in weekly operations meeting and perform delegated tasks
* Review daily production reports to help optimize the wells
* Support field staff as required
* Assist with performing engineering analysis, including but not limited to decline curve analysis, reserve estimation and well log analysis
* Create well history files
* Update well bore diagrams
* Participate in production history database creation and maintenance, as required
* Support accounting staff with production allocations
* Support accounting staff with production auditing, as required
* Support with vendor maintenance, as required
* Provide technical assistance to the accounting team, if and as required
* Performs tasks, as assigned, to ensure well compliance
* File required state reports
* Explore public databases to extract the required data
The position is based in Sugar Land, TX.
* A citizen of the United States, or, must be legally authorized to work or study in the United States. Proof of citizenship or authorization will be documented during the training and orientation process.
* 18 years of age or older
* Associate Degree or Certificate in Engineering, preferably petroleum
* Basic proficiency in MS Office
* Self-motivated and ability to work and deliver with minimum supervision
* Ability to work under pressure and flexible work hours
* Great communication skills with Field Personnel
ProLIFT Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity employer and is fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law with a DrugFree Workplace.
To safeguard workplace health, safety, and productivity, employment is contingent upon passing a post offer drug screening and background check.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Contract
* Associate (Preferred)
* Sugar Land, TX (Required)
* United States (Required)
petroleum engineering, microsoft office, training, communication, databases, energy management, accounting, auditing, general operations, safety, motivation, maintenance, compliance, engineering analysis, log analysis