Fall 2019: Marketing and Communications Intern
Kairos Power - Alameda, CA
Part-timeEstimated: $23,000 - $32,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* Doctoral Degree
* Master's Degree
* Writing Skills
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST APPLY AT KAIROSPOWER.COM/CAREERS
Kairos Power, LLC is a new nuclear energy technology and engineering company whose mission is to enable the worlds transition to clean energy, with the ultimate goal to dramatically improve peoples quality of life while protecting the environment. This goal will be accomplished through the commercialization of the fluoride-salt-cooled, high-temperature reactor (FHR) that can be deployed with robust safety, affordable costs, and flexible operation to accommodate the expansion of variable renewables.
As a Marketing and Communications Intern, you will work on the MarCom team to help tell stories that connect stakeholders with Kairos Powers mission. We are looking for a creative, proactive and enthusiastic intern with a solution-oriented mindset with the ability to change course quickly in a high-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a savvy undergraduate or graduate student with a passion for marketing strategy, media relations, public policy and government relations.
* Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or Business Administration (or related field of study) student thats completed at least three years of a bachelors degree. Masters and PhD students are encouraged to apply.
* Excellent writing and editing skills
* Proven ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change while maintaining a positive attitude.
* Works well with others with the ability to build trust within the team and work effectively in a highly collaborative environment.
* Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
* Monitor and summarize media coverage across online, broadcast and print resources
* Create, edit and publish social media content for publishing across various channels
* Help maintain and update media lists
* Collaborate on team presentations for management and outward facing meetings
* Draft communications materials, including media alerts and press releases
* Conduct and compile new research for marketing opportunities
* Help organize logistics for events and conferences, maintain event calendar
* Research, edit, write and design content for internal channels
* Assist in taking photos and shooting video, as needed
Must be available for a minimum of ten weeks.
Apply here: https://kairospowerllc.applytojob.com/apply/DxOvIiKwA0/Marketing-And-Communications-Intern
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
* Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
* Alameda, CA 94501 (Required)
* One location
* Flexible schedule
Overtime often available:
social media, public relations, marketing communications, press releases, event management, media relations, journalism, web content, publishing, broadcasting, creativity, research, marketing strategy, public policy, organization