Mixology Ambassador (representing Moet Hennessy)
Strategic Group (representing Moet Hennessy)
Los Angeles, CA
ABOUT STRATEGIC GROUP
Since our founding in 2000, Strategic Group has committed itself to creating the most inventive and exciting experiences for our clients consumers. We operate in the luxury marketing space, representing the most aspirational brands through lifestyle, entertainment, fashion and hospitality enterprises.
Clients sign with Strategic Group in order to remain fresh, relevant and in-demand by engaging our highly-trained uniquely-educated resource of talent.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Build cocktail visibility on key MH products in target accounts
* Create cocktails as requested for brand programs / Regions.
* Planned Distributor and Specialist ride along to present programs/cocktails to target accounts.
* Analyze market needs for increased visibility of selected brands in Mixology and propose programming ideas.
* Trainings with Specialist or Distributor on operations, category or brand, or cocktail creation.
* Training Portfolio Specialists to execute cocktail presentations as needed.
* Immerse in local community as a resource to bartenders and an expert to consumers
* Consumer and trade facing events with a seminar component, driving momentum for market trends as a Spirits Specialist or Mixology Specialist
* Radio or TV interviews as needed
* Consistent and timely reporting including detailed expense submission, weekly briefs, salesforce data capture, account plans, activation wins.
* Participate in professional organization such as USBG, build community in non-industry settings.
* Creative lifestyle activations such as biking, hiking, fishing.
* Connect with Industry Publications to establish voice in bartending community
�Ability to drive and maintain a valid and/or current drivers license
�Extensive knowledge of alcohol beverage industry
�Strong leadership, motivation and persuasive communication skills
�Excellent communication skills (verbal & written
�Efficient time management skills
EDUCATION AND CRITERIA REQUIREMENTS
�3-5 years mixology or bartending background
�Willingness to work nights and weekends
�B.A. or B.S. in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations or related field
�Proficient in Microsoft office products (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook)
�Comprehensive understanding of spirits to include regions/varietals, product/food pairing techniques, basic production, and service
�Court of Master Sommelier or Masters of Wine certification (any level) WSET
microsoft powerpoint, time management, event management, public relations, organization, presentations, hospitality, creativity, wine, microsoft office, microsoft excel, microsoft word, leadership, marketing, editing