Raintree - Denver, CO
3 hours agoPart-time$12 an hour
* High School Diploma or GED
* Food Provided
Are you seeking an engaging Marketing Internship role that takes place in a dynamic vertical? Like the idea of working directly with the Founder? If so, then were seeking YOUR help!
You love to write! You believe your copywriting skills are on point and you're ready to show the world!
Youve spent a few years learning a variety of business, sales, and/or marketing skills and you understand the value of content, the power and analytics of social media, and the front-of-mind dynamics of email marketing campaigns.
In addition to a sound theoretical marketing understanding, you've got the drive, the tenacity, and the skill-sets to grow positively in the business world. You have game and you arent looking for it to be wasted or tossed aside after your internship!
RainTree is a franchise marketing and sales agency. We work with a wide variety of individuals, entrepreneurs, and people who are looking for a change and who are interested in owning their own business. Simply put, we market and sell franchises for various brands. Without trying to sound too pompous, our whole crew is pretty darn good at it!
We are an action-oriented, fast-paced, collaborative, and demanding organization who represents brands like Famous Daves, Jamba Juice, Cheba Hut, Rush Bowls, Teriyaki Madness, and more. We are energetic business professionals who wanted more, abhorred by the thought of traditional corporate life. Electing to take the path of working for a startup, we are looking for individuals just like us, who see the potential of the sales and marketing world. Perhaps most importantly, you understand how fun it can be, how lucrative it can be, and the opportunities associated with grabbing a seat aboard a start-up rocket ship.
Did we mention the company has snacks? FREE. SNACKS.
SO WHAT BACKGROUND SKILLS DO WE WANT FROM YOU:
* MARKETING BACKGROUND: You are earning or have earned yourself a degree in business, marketing, or another relevant field. You have an eye for effective marketing collateral, channel strategies, messaging, social media, and the psychology behind the buyer decision making process.
* COPYWRITING: You love to write! You're excited to write blogs, create SEO content, newsletter content, social media posts, and a wide variety of communications across multiple channels for multiple brands.
* DESIGN SKILL: You can work your way around the creative sweet and have a knack for quickly producing some eye-catching content
* WORK ETHIC LIKE THE AMISH: You want to be very successful and you understand there are no shortcuts to success. You're ready to put in the hours and earn it!
* FRIENDLY & OUTGOING: You're likable! We have a great team here of like-minded go-getters. We work hard, but we have a lot of fun together too. You'll fit in with the team and enjoy coming to work each day.
If you encompass these 5 above traits, let's talk and see if you really have what it takes to help continue to build something special.
Note - This is only a temporary internship position for the summer. Depending on your school's internship requirements, we are also more than happy to fill out any forms necessary so that you are able to receive school credit.
For more information on what we do, please visit us at: https://raintreesales.com/
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Salary: $12.00 /hour
* Marketing: 2 years (Required)
* Copy Writing: 2 years (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Denver, CO 80246 (Required)
* United States (Required)
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
* College Credit
social media, blogging, email marketing, seo audits, copywriting, creativity, web content, multi-media marketing campaigns, microsoft excel, microsoft word, sales, writing, organization, analytics, food