Global Impact | Philadelphia, NYC, PA
Published 20 hours ago
See all listings from this organization
About this organization
This is the lead staff position responsible for managing the implementation of the Combined Federal Campaign within a designated zone and/or Hub. This position requires the qualified candidate to be a self-starter who can multi-task in a fast paced environment, working independently as well as with other members of the team and staff. The Associate Director will work with the Local Federal Coordinating Committee (LFCC), Loaned Executives, campaign volunteers and members of the CFC staff to achieve campaign goals and is responsible for customer service, project management, stewardship and innovation.
Campaign Management Support
* Lead campaign-related operations within assigned campaign zone/hub and in partnership with Hub leads.
* Develop relationships with LFCC, FEB (if applicable) and department and agency leadership.
* Support the LFCC in the identification, recruitment, training and ongoing management of campaign workers including LFCC members, campaign coordinators, loaned executives and keyworkers.
* Develop a campaign plan for the zone/hub to include strategies to increase participation and overall giving for the zone/hub overall and the top ten agencies within the zone/hub. The plan should include a social media, publicity, large scale campaign events, training sessions, recognition programs leadership development, and ongoing communications.
* In collaboration with the Regional Director, customize training materials provided by the national marketing OC to address local needs for all levels of volunteers including LFCC members, agency leaders, agency coordinators and keyworkers.
* Execute LE, coordinator and keyworker trainings to include on-site and web-based training as requested in the tasking order.
* Provide ongoing support for agency coordinators and LEs to include motivation, recognition, and ongoing strategy development.
* Respond to helpdesk inquiries as requested.
* Ensure departments and agencies order and receive supplies and awards.
* Monitor performance of LEs throughout campaign and provide written performance assessment at the end of the campaign.
* Provide staff support for the LFCC to include developing and distributing meeting agendas and handouts, attending meetings and taking minutes. Following the meeting minutes should be sent to the LFCC Chair for approval within five business days.
* Support campaign volunteers in planning agency events including arranging for charity speakers and planning charity fairs.
* In collaboration with the LFCC, provide staff support for all large scale events including: planning the event, promoting the event to the selected audience, selecting a venue, inviting charities, arranging for audio/visual equipment as needed, preparing speeches and talking points and ensuring the venue is cleaned up following the event.
* Work with the LFCC to develop and implement an awards program that encompasses all the former campaign regions in the zone/hub.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Update national marketing OC provided campaign materials to reflect local information and submit to LFCC for approval before printing.
* Populate local campaign website template with data and information and updates throughout the campaign.
* Attend campaign events and speak on behalf of the CFC. Take photos and post to social media and website.
* Promote the campaign via social media platforms with daily posts during the active campaign and less frequently during non-solicitation periods.
* Implement weekly motivational communication with campaign worker corps
* Prepare campaign metrics and reports to track progress toward achieving campaign goals.
* Using template provided, submit monthly report by program task to the Regional Director.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent .
* A minimum of seven (7) years experience in project management, fundraising, sales, and/or training.
* Supervisory experience required.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Customer service focus is essential.
* Strong interpersonal skills and an effective team player.
* Ability to multitask and prioritize; must be organized.
* Must be available to travel.
* MS Office suite experience.
*This position can telecommute and can be done remotely.
This is the lead staff position responsible for managing the implementation of the Combined Federal Campaign within a designated zone and/or Hub. This position requires the qualified candidate to be a self-starter who
Read more about this job
Details at a glance
* Remote Possible
* Full Time Schedule
* 4-Year Degree Required
Telework, competitive benefits
Telework, competitive benefits
How To Apply
Philadelphia, NYC, PA
social media, customer service, project management, leadership development, fundraising, event management, marketing, strategy, sales, charities, performing, communication, recruiting, organization, presentations