Marketing and Business Development INTERN
JAX Refrigeration, Inc. - Jacksonville, FL
Part-time$14 - $15 an hour
* Market Research
* Google AdWords
* Microsoft Office
* Organizational Skills
* Professional Development Assistance
* Flexible Schedule
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for assisting the Business Development Manager in all aspects of marketing and communications.
* Assists in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
* Assists with the creation of marketing materials and external communications.
* Handles daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of departments activities.
* Supports Business Development Manager in organizing various projects.
* Conducts market research and analyzes consumer rating reports/questionnaires.
* Employs marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
* Updates spreadsheets, databases and inventories with required information.
* Prepare and deliver promotional proposals/presentations, including writing and/or editing text, design layout, graphics etc.
* Assists in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
* Composes and posts online content on the Companys website and social media accounts.
* Writes marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc.) to augment the Companys presence in the market.
* Represents the company during jobsite visits and/or industry events.
* Communicates directly with clients and encourages trusting relationships.
* Maintains marketing contact list for accuracy and discrepancies.
* Performs additional duties which may be required by supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
* Marketing Degree-seeking student currently enrolled at a college or university.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, marketing computer software and online applications (Salesforce CRM, Online Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
* Available some evenings and weekends for Company events.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
* market research techniques and databases: 1 year (Preferred)
* Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 (Required)
Hours per Week:
* 21-30 (Required)
* One location
* Flexible schedule
* Professional development assistance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
* People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
* Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
* Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
* Day shift
social media, event management, marketing communications, press releases, market research, internal communications, presentations, google adwords, web content, web analytics, campaigns, web content creation, microsoft office, writing, organization