Isuzu Automotive Dealership
What We Are Looking For Ourisman is seeking a dedicated Finance Manager to provide our customers with an exceptional experience. The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced and professional workplace.
In 1921, Benjamin Ourisman opened a Chevrolet dealership in Washington. At the start of World War II, Ourisman Chevrolet was the largest auto dealer in the U.S. Today, Ourisman Automotive Group has grown to over 17 locations and is still owned and operated by the 4th generation of the Ourisman family. Mr. Ourismans standards have set the bar high as Every customer has to be completely satisfied, every time. We want them to come back and well do whatever is necessary to reach that goal.
What We Offer
* Competitive Compensation
* Career Growth
* Mentorship Program
* Paid Training
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Life and Disability
* 401 K
* Paid Vacation
* Responsible for helping our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and presenting them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience.
* Proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability
* Fully proficient with title laws and registration process
* Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position
* Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals
* Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
* Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
* Accurately audits team deals Post-Sale
* Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
* College degree preferred or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
* Professional personal appearance & excellent communication skills.
* Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
* Must be willing to submit to a background check & drug screen
finance, sales, automotive, compliance, funding, negotiation, microsoft word, training, contract management, insurance, presentations, professional services, organization, career development, compensation