Genji, LLC in Philadelphia, PA, USA
Hana group is a fast growing company that is well-known for its fresh and nutritious Japanese-Inspired Cuisine. The groups brands develop innovating corners in both the United States and Europe, which offer a new and theatrical tasting experience.
After creating a brand that quickly became the French leader of Japanese Cuisine, with over 500 retail outlets in 8 countries, Hana Group continues its international development. We intend to expand globally while remaining loyal to our creative and quality values.
To learn more, visit our website: http://hanagroup.eu/en/index.html
Our fast-growing food retail company is currently seeking an experienced Accounting Manager to assist in taking our finance team to the next level. We are looking for someone that has a strong desire for personal growth and an interest in an opportunity for exponential career advancement. The individual needs to be driven, articulate, and agile. Must have 5+ years of accounting experience.
This position is located at our company's US headquarters in Center City, Philadelphia.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting. She/he will interface with all levels of management, our French parent company and our private equity partners. Reporting directly to the US CFO, the accounting manager will supervise an accounting team and is responsible for the end-to-end accounting function.
* Maintain full responsibility for accounting close, including account analysis and monthly reconciliation
* Prepare financial statements and monthly close activities in an accurate and timely manner
* Analyze financial performance against key businesses metrics
* Assist the CFO in preparation of monthly financial reporting and detailed account analysis
* Responsible for operational data, while ensuring data integrity and accuracy
* Primary point of contact for the annual audit(s).
* Manage all employees performing accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable functions; maintain a high-level of accuracy through proper monitoring and efficient analysis of the departmental activities
* Promote and recommend process improvements
* Develop and maintain internal controls to identify and mitigate risk
* Oversee departmental deliverables, aid in monitoring KPI maximization and participate in performance reviews.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and open plan office environment.
* BA in accounting or finance
* CPA or MBA strongly preferred
* 5+ years of financial business experience.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics preferred but not required
If you are looking to join an innovative, multi-national, and enthusiastic team then reply to this ad today!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Rx coverage
Short Term Disability and Life insurance
Paid company holidays plus paid time off (PTO)
Comprehensive training opportunities and tuition reimbursement
Career growth through internal promotions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Compensation: 100k+ depending on experience + Bonuses + Benefits + Much More
Posted date: 15 hours ago
accounting, financial reporting, auditing, internal controls, accounts payable, finance, accounts receivable, process improvement, financial statements, leadership, certified public accountant, training, monthly close, reconciliation, microsoft dynamics