Data Analyst Intern
DISQO - Glendale, CA
InternshipEstimated: $59,000 - $84,000 a year
* Data Visualization
DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKR's to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture, and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
What you will do:
* You will be joining a collective of Analysts that will define and document business decisions across the organization and identify gaps in business reporting for the product team
* Master the departments OKR's and KPI's and build data insights to shape decision making across the company
* Independently identify and pursue analytical opportunities that will yield actionable insights
* Drive scenario and sensitivity analyses to support the development of strategy and key initiatives
* Work cross-functionally with other internal teams to support high-impact projects
What you bring to the table:
* You are a self-starter and eager to learn
* You have the ability to incorporate feedback, learn under guidance, show results and grow alongside a team
* You are proficient in SQL (Amazon Redshift primarily, MySQL is a plus)
* Intermediate experience with Excel
* You have some experience with Data Visualization
sql, analytics, market research, data visualization, microsoft excel, microsoft word, mysql, editing, strategy, software development, agile methodologies, organization, consumer insight, innovation, motivation