PAID ADMINISTRATION AND RESEARCH INTERN AT A FOOD STARTUP
W�nder Creamery - New York, NY
InternshipEstimated: $22,000 - $30,000 a year
* Driver's License
* Google Suite
We are a small New York-based food startup within the dairy industry looking for a rockstar intern! This opportunity is great for someone who is interested in working in the CPG world within an all-hands-on-deck start-up environment.
In a nutshell, we are looking for an awesome intern to join our core team and assist with the daily demands of our office.
In addition, you will provide occasional support to each team member of W�nder Creamery while gaining a comprehensive understanding of growing pains and fulfilling joys of a young start-up company.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO
* Maintaining office organization, inventory, and office supplies replenishing as required.
* Manage a multitude of research projects.
* Assist with various projects such as sample shipments and assembly of toolkits.
* Support the development of spreadsheets as well as preparing reports based on available metrics.
* Assist the co-founders with travel arrangements and drafting email correspondence.
* Attending industry, consumer, and partnership events as needed.
WHO YOU ARE
* Superb prioritization and organizational skills. Excited by the idea of managing multiple responsibilities at once and prioritizing the highest impact work.
* An entrepreneurially minded self-starter who is adaptable and able to shift between roles.
* Know how to navigate key metrics and interpret analytics.
* Self-motivated and ability to roll up the sleeves and take on everyday tasks is a must!
* An outgoing personality and a great communicator.
* Must reside in the New York City metro area.
* EXCEL & Spreadsheet
* Google Suite
* A PLUS: Copywriting
* A NICE TO HAVE: A valid drivers license
* Be part of the formative years at a young startup.
* Great company culture! Participate in team outings and activities.
* Unlimited coffee and quark.
* Great office location at the heart of the Financial District with stunning water views.
This is a part-time gig and days can be flexible/discussed in advance. Generally, we would need someone 3 to 4 days a week but no less than 3, anywhere from 4 to 8 hours a day depending on the workload.
Include your resume, a short paragraph describing why youd like to join W�nder Creamery & what would make you a great fit for this role, plus a writing sample of your choosing.
Job Type: Internship
* Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
* No weekends
microsoft excel, microsoft word, sales, event management, writing, analytics, organization, food, validation, water management, assembly, copywriting, research project management, matlab, data analysis