IT Maintenance Technician
PC Maintenance Technician
ABC Supply Company is currently seeking a PC Maintenance Technician associate for our National Support Center in Beloit.nbsp; This position provides support for escalated issues from our Service Desk that serves over 800 remote locations as well as the ABC Supply facilities in Beloit.
Candidates should possess strong multi-tasking skills, excellent oral (phone) communication skills, and the capability to work well with people.
Primary job responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
* Deploy new laptops, desktops, and thin clients using various imaging utilities
* Install and configure applications on end user devices
* Install and configure Microsoft Office including setting up Outlook
* Diagnose and repair end user devices including desktops, laptops, thin clients, and printers
* Research and resolve issues with Windows 7 and Windows 10
* Basic troubleshooting of network related problems as they related to end user devices including laptops, desktops, tablets, and thin clients
* Document the installation process for all new applications for end users
* Strong work ethic
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Willing to work after-hours as needed
* Willing to travel if the business needs require it
* Must be able to work with and collaborate with a team
* At minimum a graduate from a 2-year technical school with an IT degree.
* Experience with Citrix, HP Thin Clients, and Linux is a plus
ABC Supply is a Gallup Great Workplace Award Winner and offers a competitive wage with bonus potential as well as a great benefit package to eligible associates. Benefit options include health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacations and holidays, and a 401(k) savings plan.
If you are seeking a new and exciting opportunity and have the required skills and experience, we may have just the position for you!
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
Posted 2 Days AgoFull time14809
ABC Supply Co., Inc. is the largest wholesale distributor of roofing in the United States and one of the nation's largest distributors of siding, windows and other select exterior and interior building products, tools and related supplies. Since our start in 1982, we've grown to become a national organization with more than 700 branches and other facilities in 49 states.
Our success is the result of an unwavering focus on a single, simple guiding principle - treat contractors (large and small) with respect and give them the products and services they need to build their businesses. We offer high quality products, superior service and competitive pricing, ensuring the contractors have the products they need - when and where they need them.
troubleshooting, microsoft windows 7, microsoft windows, servers, linux, printers, laptops, citrix, hp, service desk, windows 10, it, microsoft office, research, microsoft outlook