MBA Intern at the Office of the President of HP Americas
Job ID 3049043 Primary Location Palo Alto, California, United States of America Other Location Alpharetta, Georgia, United States of America;Boise, Idaho, United States of America;Houston, Texas, United States of America;San Diego, California, United States of America;Vancouver, Washington, United States of America; Date posted 07/10/2019
University students enrolled in a Masters advanced degree program who are working in a technical or non-technical internship role at hp during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze.
Our innovative culture is built by leaders and teams who imagine the future and make it happen. The Americas Region is HP largest region that includes U.S. Canada and Latin America. Keep reading if you are a talented individual who is ready to join our team, live our values, achieve our vision, and build a long and fulfilling career with HP.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual who wants to cultivate their talents through hard work, good strategies, and input from others while incorporating a growth mindset and a willingness to learn. Candidates working on their first year of a Masters/MBA level degree are preferred.
During your internship you will be assigned challenging projects that will align with your degree of study, interests and HP business needs. The main focus of the project would be to create a business development and training program that supports our customers growth needs by leveraging HPs presence, brand power, commitment to sustainability and impact on the community. Throughout the summer, you will be a valued part of HP Americas Office of the President, with unique opportunities to learn and grow. The Associate intern will interact with many HP leaders and team members from our Sales, Marketing, Training and Sustainability teams as well as customers and partners.
Must include a resume for consideration.
Education and Experience
* In progress Masters/MBA degree
* 3-5 years professional experience in business and a strong interest in NGO and Non-for-profit work and/or training and business development programs; uniquely qualified candidates with less experience may be considered
* Ability to work in the US without company sponsorship
Ideal Candidate Profile:
* Drive to contribute and make an impact
* Proven leadership, influencing, and interpersonal skills
* Strong project management abilities
* Champion and leader of diversity
* Strong business acumen and critical analytical thinking skills
* Ability to act as a change leader, partnering with business leaders to achieve organizational strategies and objectives
* Self-starter with ability to manage work in multiple areas
* Effective collaborator in a team environment
* Demonstrated interest or prior experience in Human Resources
innovation, sponsorship, ngos, marketing, leadership, project management, business development, sales, brand development, training, sustainability, human resources, mobile devices, education, cooking