Real Property Buyer Associate
The DeGrood Team - Denver, CO
7 hours agoCommissionEstimated: $56,000 - $75,000 a year
* Sales Experience
* Real Estate License
* Customer Service
We are looking for a stellar buyer agent to join our team! We are looking for a motivated self-starter who enjoys helping people find the house of their dreams. The buyer agent is responsible for assisting several buyer clients at a time. So if you are great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and managing your time well, we want you!
* Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert into appointments.
* Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
* Identify homes that meet prospective buyers home search criteria, schedule showings, and help the refine their criteria.
* Stay up to date with the real estate market and educate clients about market trends and the home buying process.
* Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
* Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close.
* Proven working experience as a real estate agent, or willingness to learn
* Ability to work independently with little management involvement
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability.
* Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
Job Type: Commission
* Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
* Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
* Real Estate License (Required)
real estate, customer service, real estate transactions, sales, management, negotiation, real property, buyers, new homes, real estate license, buying, detail oriented, organization, scheduling, motivation