OPT / Student Interns
Columbia College - Washington, DC3.3
1 day agoPart-timeEstimated: $25,000 - $37,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* Microsoft Word
* Microsoft Office
* Culinary Experience
Columbia College(www.ccdc.edu) is seeking an innovative and enthusiastic individual who is interested in a Student Internship / OPT program with one of the following department;
* ESL & English
* Marketing / Public Relation
* Vocational Education: Massage Therapy, Culinary Arts, Cosmetology, Dental Tech.
* Bilingual in Korean applicant is encouraged to apply.
* Tysons Main Campus (Vienna, VA): 8620 Westwood Center Drive, Vienna, VA 22182.
* Centreville Extension (VA): 5940 Centreville Crest Lane, Centreville, VA 20121
* Silver Spring (MD) Extension: 12125 Veirs Mill Road, Silver Spring, MD 20906
* Part-time, Hourly
* Monday - Thursday (or Friday), 9:00 am - 2:30 pm (4:30 pm), between 20-35 hours per week.
* Must hold Bachelor's degree in Education, ESL, TESOL, English, Business Administration, Management, Hospitality, Computer Science, Communication, or related applied fields.
* Must be detail-oriented and can organize and handle multiple projects with little supervision.
* Oral and written communication skills to support effective interaction with students, faculties, staffs, administrators and the general public.
* Proficient skills and experience in Microsoft Office Products that include Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
microsoft word, microsoft office, microsoft excel, management, english, marketing, microsoft outlook, computer science, hospitality, art, scheduling, multilingual, innovation, korean, matlab